Get The VA Benefits YOU Deserve!
Are you one of the 95% of Veterans not getting the benefits you earned during your wartime service?
In the U.S., nearly 1/3 of the population over the age of 65 have potentially earned veteran’s benefits but only 5% of them actually claim what is they’ve earned.
Either because they don’t know a specific benefit, such as the Aid and Attendance pension, is available to them (often time the VA won’t advertise these benefits and may even keep them “secret” until you actually ask) or they’ve been denied during the application process.
Many of those denials need not have happened but the application process is so long (up to 36 months if you try to do it yourself!) and confusing that many wind up submitting incorrect information, missing forms, and fail to understand the requirements for approval altogether.
My name is Marty Fogarty and I’m a board certified lawyer and expert when it comes to veteran’s affairs. Having counseled thousands of families on how to receive VA benefits, I have demonstrated an ability to provide complete, approvable applications 100% of the time. You don’t have to worry about making mistakes, having your claim denied due to a technicality, being penalized (failed applications may result in a 1 year wait period to reapply!), or waiting excessively long periods of time to get the money you need now!
By assisting you with the application process, letting you know what forms and information you need before hand, and arbitrating during any potential conflict, I can speed your applications through and you’ll get all of the benefits you’re entitled to.
- Expedite your application process—Get your benefits in 3 months not 36!
- Answer your questions—The paperwork isn’t fun and you don’t have to do it!
- Provide expert advice and resources to you—the VA won’t help when you ask for it!
- Put the $1,000 to $1,949 per month you’ve earned in your pocket—Don’t let it go to waste!
- Connect you to a live support forum that actively answers your questions—You’re not alone!
More than VA Benefits Alone
VA benefits are just a part of the overall plan for your future. I can assist in:
- Estate planning—Ensure your assets be divided how you want them to be
- Wills and living wills—Your final disposition should be your choice not a politicians!
- Power of Attorney documentation—Your own choice to represent your desires should you become unable to express them
- Asset protection—Save what you’ve acquired for future generations!
Get Started Today and Get Your Benefits Sooner!
MY PROMISE TO YOU: I promise you an online experience that is Human, Unique, Resourceful and "Remark"-able! You'll be so happy here that you'll want to tell your friends. I believe that together we're better, and that by sharing your needs and our expertise, we can create a better outcome for you.